Who We Are
The Michigan Society for Healthcare Planning and Marketing (MSHPM) is a membership group for professionals and students who work or are interested in healthcare planning, marketing, communications or public relations.
- MSHPM is the local affiliate of the American Hospital Association’s (www.aha.org) Society for Healthcare Strategy and Market Development (www.shsmd.org)
- MSHPM has existed as a member society since 1983 and was founded by 5 members working in the field.
- For questions or more information about MSHPM, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
MSHPM’s mission is to provide high quality educational opportunities and professional development opportunities for healthcare planning and marketing professionals and serve as a resource for other healthcare professionals throughout the state of Michigan. MSHPM is committed to add value to its members by providing resources, experiences and connections to improve your professional and networking goals.
MSHPM’s Current Executive Officers
Director of Community Outreach & Philanthropy, Angela Hospice
Advisor, Senior Leadership, Spectrum Health Lakeland
Marketing & Business Development Manager, Scheurer Hospital
Director of Planning and Business Development, Covenant Health
MSHPM Committees 2022
- Audit and Finance – Jessica Springer, Chairperson
- Bylaws – Megan Yore, Chairperson
- Communications and Membership – Leslie Ahmad, Chairperson
- MSHPM Programs – Jessica Springer, Chairperson
- Student Activities – Elle Holes, Chairperson
- Sponsorships – Larry Daly, Chairperson
Board Members at Large 2022
- Amanda Brackel-Willbee