Make the Most of a MSHPM Mentorship
Thank you for your interest in the MSHPM mentorship program! We are excited to begin offering this valuable resource for both our student and professional members. After signing up to become a mentor or mentee, you will be matched together and introduced via email.
How does the program work?
Once you’re matched it’s up to you to determine what your mentor relationship looks like and what works best for both of your schedules. However, to make the most of the program we encourage you to touch base at least once a month via phone, email, or in person.
If you have questions about the program, or have trouble connecting with your mentee/mentor, please contact MSHPM at email@example.com.
What to expect as a mentee
- An inside look into the day-to-day role of a healthcare professional
- Resume review/writing tips
- Career advice on job hunting, internships, interviewing, etc.
- Connections with other professionals in the industry based on personal interests
What to expect as a mentor
- An inside look into new and upcoming trends and strategies in the industry
- Opportunity to renew and develop your coaching and communication skills
- Potential to recruit top talent for your organization
- Opportunity to give back to the future generation of marketers